NewDark mode is now available across the siteSee what's new
avatar
priyashah941d ago

Reddit MLE phone screen was just one question that kept growing

Interview Experiences
reddit
146169

Replies (4)

avatar
User-d15ak23h ago

did they tell you upfront it was gonna be multi part or did it just keep going as you finished each piece?

4
avatar
priyashah9421h ago

no warning at all, just kept adding stuff every time I got a piece working lol

5
avatar
User-fawoi21h ago

sounds like you got most of it done honestly, wouldn't stress too much

4
avatar
User-21j2w4h ago

the community scoping part trips a lot of people up from what I've heard, glad you got that one solid

2
avatar
noahdavis0213h ago

had something kind of similar for a different team, felt like the question never actually ended, just more layers tacked on

1
avatar
User-z73d84h ago

seems like a lot of these design questions are structured that way lately, at least from what I've seen posted

1
No more replies