NewDark mode is now available across the siteSee what's new
avatar
User-73lc62d ago

Squarepoint OA nearly broke me

Interview Experiences
7871.2k

Replies (5)

avatar
noahdavis021d ago

Did you finish the stats part with time to spare? That part felt rushed for me honestly.

33
avatar
ethanliu1d ago

Yeah stats went pretty smooth, it was really just that second coding question that ate my clock.

4
avatar
User-84vfe1d ago

Curious if partial credit exists too, following this thread.

24
avatar
chloe.chen1d ago

Good luck, the sliding window stuff comes up a lot from what I've seen so worth brushing up regardless of outcome here.

18
avatar
User-ze8yp1d ago

Same thing happened to me a few months back, second problem in the coding section always seems to be the killer. Hope you hear back soon.

10
avatar
User-7kxw11d ago

Yeah I heard the second one rotates a lot but always ends up being the harder of the two no matter what version you get.

44
avatar
arjunpatel19971d ago

I got a rejection two days after mine so hoping four days without word is actually a good sign for you.

3
No more replies