NewDark mode is now available across the siteSee what's new
avatar
User-7l2ed2d ago

Perplexity process was rougher than I expected, wrapped up last week

Interview Experiences
perplexity
7471.1k

Replies (5)

avatar
priyashah1d ago

Following this, also waiting on a decision from them right now.

30
avatar
noahdavis1d ago

Good luck, hope the wait isn't too long for you.

21
avatar
nehadesai2d ago

The HR technical question thing is wild, happened to me too and I was so unprepared for it.

20
avatar
ryan81d ago

Making it to onsite after feeling shaky on the coding round is actually a really good sign honestly.

12
avatar
chloechen19991d ago

Agreed, sounds like they weigh the overall conversation more than just a clean solve.

28
avatar
User-49ok41d ago

Mint.com comes up a lot for their system design from what I've gathered, curious if it's always framed the same way.

7
avatar
liamdavis05271d ago

For me it was pretty open ended, more about how I'd handle the tradeoffs than a fixed answer they wanted.

5
No more replies