NewDark mode is now available across the siteSee what's new
avatar
mayachen7312d ago

Bloomberg's screen format still doesn't feel like a real tech interview to me

Interview Experiences
bloomberg
566851

Replies (4)

avatar
User-n83gg2d ago

Two problems in under an hour does sound like a lot, that timing would stress me out too.

25
avatar
User-s29i12d ago

Writing your own test cases under that time crunch is rough, did you even get to run them?

16
avatar
mayachen7312d ago

Barely, I wrote maybe two quick ones before time ran out honestly.

29
avatar
benhe1d ago

Not surprised about the fast rejection, seems like a pattern with them from what I've seen mentioned.

9
avatar
User-lyqf42d ago

The pushing for alternative solutions after you already have a working one is very on brand for them from what I've heard.

5
avatar
User-n5r0c2d ago

Yeah mine did the same thing, felt like they just wanted to see how I'd react to being questioned more than the actual answer.

4
No more replies